Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Much Needed Grounding

I love it how with one simple sentence, my mother always manages to pull me down to earth, whenever I am feeling arrogant of how amazing everything is for me. I like it how my oldest friends always manages to call me out when I am being such a big, fat, condescending prick.

It's close friends and family like them that remind me that I am nothing but a human who talks too much, feels too much, but does too little. That I am really nothing special, just a person, like everyone else, who needs to eat, needs to shit, and can be easily blown away by a simple handgun. That I am still no different from the baby that cries to get attention 20 odd years ago. Simplicity, normalcy, nothingness, I love these feelings!!!

Much needed grounding indeed.

Sometimes there is a need to be reminded that you are nothing without the people who make you what you are. And that sometimes, people who sing your praises, and speak of all the good things about you, they are nothing but fakes. FAKES FAKES FAKES!!!

Perhaps this is a good time to just feel lucky that I have all of these people around. People who don't take any shit from me, yet bothers to listen to all the craps in my life. After all, life is full of shits and craps, but if you have someone good to share them with, it's all better, ain't it?

So, to those people, YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH MORE FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL! You all know who you are! After all, I will force you to read this! *smiles*

Ha, a much needed corny moment. Ok, just a sidenote, I am watching this track and field programme on Star Sports, and this runner's, erm, package, is having A LOT of action against the tights that he's wearing. He should NOT be wearing those tights, now anyone from any country who has Star Sports gets to marvel how, erm, engorged, he is. Fantastic. -_-