Monday, July 11, 2005

Blogging Time...

Ha, shall I be a total bloggerwhore, and blog about things that I think people want to read, or be autistic and just blog about something I know I want to read. It's such a tough choice, to decide between humouring myself or some people that I know and some others that I don't. Well, I have always been a self-centered person, so I guess self-humouring is more important.

Chuyun commented that there is nothing interesting in my blog, and that I never mention her. Hmmm, and there I thought I have a hell of a killer blog. Ha, don't mind, don't mind (quoted from Prince Of Tennis!!!). Anyway...

I was watching Star World yesterday and this old lady, I think she's a comedian, made me laugh so hard. She's impressive! She's so incorrect, so nasty and yet so pragmatic in what she says that it's really... wow... Haha. Here are some of the more memorable ones, they are not word for word quotes, just roughly what I remember, since I was laughing so hard.

a) "My first sex experience on TV was a rape."
-sympathetic silence-
"Thank God the guy din't press charges."

b) "Let's not talk about my age, it took me months to blow out the candles on my
last birthday. I dread my next one."

c) "About 20 years into the marriage I realised something strange while having sex
with my husband... He's always putting the clothes over my face when we have
sex." (this one I am absolutely not sure, but it seems funny)

d) "I am all for gay marriages."
"You do?"
"Yeah, why should only straights suffer divorce?"

Haha!!! Funny!!! The way she said it is so beautifully satirical. I admire her. Impressed. Haaa...

And here's something that I am trying to practice:
"Don't get mad over what happens to you, get mad over what happens to people you care about."

Ha, why? Because that way, I get to bully people more often, and with the right reasons! ^___________^