Monday, July 18, 2005

Blah Blah

Having flu is NOT FUN at all! Start to feel a little sick around Saturday evening, but good thing I fought it early and now, two days later, I am feeling ALRIGHT!!! Yaay.

Anyway, I accomplished A LOT today loh!!! I went to work, then met up with Jasu to go Planet Fitness at Caltex House to watch her sell her life away to two years of corporate fitness. Have fun, Jasu!

After that, we had afternoon tea at Coffee Club. So pleasant and relaxing! Ha, I've never had afternoon tea before, I think. Have I? Don't think so, at least, not in such a conducive environment.

And after that, I accompanied Davina to her school in Jurong East. And on the way I met Chuyun. The two of them have quite a good time suaning me loh, despite the fact that THEY ONLY MET EACH OTHER TWICE. I need a change of friends... HAHA! Good thing I went with her! She seems to know where she is going, but at the same time, not very sure about anything. Ha, Davina~~~~~~~~

But her school seems nice lar, then I came home.

Haha, this blog is beginning to seem boring. Ha, IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE DAVINA'S BLOG!!!! Okok, I must be sicker than I think I am. I bettr stop. End here.