Friday, July 15, 2005

Tired... But Bitching...

I am SOOOOOO TIRED!!! Tired, tired, tired!!! One more day and I can sleep, sleep, sleep!!!

Let's see, what should I blog about today? A range of topics comes to mind, the whole NKF CEO debacle that's probably been blogged to death by now, some thoughts about Shinhwa and god music, and I wanted to blog about some random stuffs that I really want to bitch about. Hmmm, which one shall I choose neh? Hmmm...

Alright, for once I shall follow the flow and blog about the NKF thinggy, so that people won't think that I am ignorant or don't read the news, even though, technically, it doesn't bother me at all. Technically. Haha. Don't want to be shoot to death by a technicality.

Anyway, DURAI, YOU ARE A GREEDY, DESPICABLE, MONEY-GRABBER! HAVE YOU NO SHAME? I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE MONEY YOU STOLE OFF THE KIDNEY PATIENTS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO HELP THEM, AND NOT YOUR *BLEEPING* TAPS. DON'T EVEN BOTHER DENYING THAT YOU STOLE THOSE MONEY. THAT'S A *BLEEPING* TECHNICALITY. YOU KNOW IN YOUR CONSCIENCE THAT YOU DID. I seriously hope that you will be haunted for the rest of your life by the thought of those people WHO COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED if they have the money.

And the other scumbags from NKF, IF I KNOW YOUR NAMES, I WILL CURSE YOU TOO. BUT REST ASSURED, THIS WILL REACH OUT TO YOU. BECAUSE YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL NEVER LET YOU REST EASY.

Ok, I am good now. But I guess I want to say too that, we should not stop helping those who needs help just because of this. We never know when we might need some too. It's purely selfish, but think of others as you think of yourself, especially when you have the ability to.