Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pimple Tale

Just to be perverse, I am going to blog about the BIG PIMPLE on my nose. It's just above the tip, on the bridge of my nose, open for all to see. Before I went out today, I was contemplating whether to put a plaster over it. So the decision is between whether I want to be truthful and endure all the digs about the pimple on my nose, or be deceitful, but at least get some sympathy for "cutting my nose" by accident.

Yeah, I think about stuffs like that.

After a moment of consideration, the decision is taken out of my hands when I realised that there is NOT A SINGLE PLASTER IN MY ENTIRE HOUSE! So I went out, with my pimple in all it's naked glory. Amazingly, not many people commented on it. Maybe they were too polite, or maybe my sick and F-Off face gave them ample warning. Who knows?

Well, I will probably have to make this decision again tomorrow. So if you see a girl in the streets, wearing a plaster on her nose, be sure to show her some sympathy for "cutting her nose" by accident.