Thursday, July 21, 2005

Vow? Wedding? Blah?

Going through some of my old stuffs on my comp to decide what to toss and what to keep, and I found this wedding vow I wrote when I was in SIXTEEN!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME. Wedding vow!!!???!!? I remember exactly why I wrote it, I was reading this romance (aka sex) novel, and there was this lovely wedding vow in it and I thought, why not? Ha. Reading it is funny now. And in the spirit of constantly embarrassing myself, here it is. I dedicate it to Chado from Bleach, the love of my life at the moment. Ha, not Christian Bale? He's married, ok? Haha, trying to delay the terrible. Okok, here it is...

To You,

I never would have thought in a million years that I will meet someone like you.
In my heart and my soul, I know that if I am standing here at this very moment,
That this is it.
You are it.
Writing this at 16, anyone can tell how much I wanted this to happen.
And how much I dream of walking down this road with someone like you.
The hazy, faceless person I have always seen in my mind.
The dreams, the wishes I have for the future
Now has a face.
And it's you.
I am glad that I found you.
I love you.

BLAH!!!! Hahaha, cheesy, corny, but at the same time, it's kind of nice, ain't it? Wonder if I am ever gonna use it. WORSE! Wonder if I am ever gonna GET to use it. BLAH!!!