Sunday, July 31, 2005

Late Night Bloggie

Gosh, it's late. Watching Bleach. Just when you thought the damn thing cannot get any better, it just keeps on doing so. I thought it will go downhill when they go to Soul Society, but nooooooo, it gets even more funny and interesting!

Anyway, my essay week is starting soon, so I want to save all my fantastically amazing creative writing prowess(sp?) for it, so I am trying not to use my brain too much. It's very liberating when you try to use your arse to do your thinking for you.

Sourcing for other anime to watch. I only have about 20 episodes of Bleach. Anyone have any recommendations?

Cut my right thumb while trying to open a carton of orange juice yesterday. How stupid can one get? And why is the aluminium thinggy so lethal? I did not even realised that I was cut until I saw the blood on the cup holding the juice. The cut is very small, but very deep, it kept bleeding and bleeding, until I got tired of it, and tied a thick piece of tissue over it. Not the best first-aiding, but I can't find a plaster. Ha, the whole pimple debacle comes to mind, doesn't it?. Seriously, my house needs plasters.

Anyway, I had a little trouble doing stuffs the entire day. This made me realised that thumbs are actually very important. I had trouble doing little things like opening bottles, unholding my IPod, strolling the music on my IPod, stapling papers, removing my contacts, etc, etc. Think about it, you may not realise that there are alot of small things that requires your thumb, but you just never stop to think about it. Ha, and I also realise that even though I am left-handed, I still use my right hand to do a lot of things. Am I ambidexterous?

PS: If anyone is wondering, my pimple is better. BUT STILL OBVIOUS! DAMMIT!!!