Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh yeah!!!

Oh my gawd, Hero is A FANTASTIC MOVIE! I would pay 50 bucks or even more just to see the scene where Maggie kill that Zhang Ziyi bitch, I tell you. But alright, so I paid $2 to rent it so that I can see Donnie Yen, who is my latest intrigue, but hey, almost nothing is worth that satisfaction that I got from seeing Maggie plunge her sword into that haughty bimbo's stomach. WOOHOO!!!! YEAH! The only regret I have is that she did not do it more cruelly, like give it a few twists here and there or maybe like run it through her a few more times. Oh dear, I am a sadist. But OK!

Maggie oh Maggie, I have not idolised you all these years in vain. She has the grace and the poise of a true Asian woman. Learn something from her, stupid bitch. You might have the same surnames, but you are not even good enough to carry her spitoon for her.