Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am happy...

In the short span of the last few days since I blogged the previous entry, I am suddenly happier again. It's strange. And it's definitely not PMS! I find it degrading and insulting whenever men blames everything on PMS. I for one DO NOT suffer from PMS, and I am actually more chirpy since my symbolic colour is maroon. Haha. Out of topic, anyway, as I was saying, I got happier.

I credit this to the large amount of anime I am watching, the Thailand trip, and of course, my inability to let anything bother me for too long. And also, seeing my friends making efforts in trying to meet up with me when I asked them again is quite nice.

I am very selective in making friends. I don't know why it's surprising when I say that. I don't really have that many friends if you think about it. I have a few friends in the various schools, workplaces and internet that I click with. It just so happens that my secondary school gang is big, so it seems like I have a lot of friends, but there are not many friendships that I bother to cultivate. I've lose contact with a lot of people over the years, even though I get along very well with them. Because I am lazy, and because I really give Pink Army a lot of priority.

It's not easy to explain my friendship with them, but we really have a lot of history and went through a lot of stupid, funny, crazy moments together. I will definitely be very different and less likeable (yes, I do think that I am rather likeable) if I had not known them. The way I worry when I feel like we are drifting apart does not come as a surprise to me. Everytime our group goes into a new phase of life, I worry. But it seems like we will be able to pull through.

Well, let's be really corny and shout PINK ARMY FOREVER!!!

I am finally beginning to understand something about someone I know. It's like a sudden epiphany. I think I finally get it. Ha, it's a nice feeling. =]