Monday, August 15, 2005

//thriving

Hmmm, I seemed to have lost the blogging bug. I have no idea what to blog, and have absolutely no motivation to. But here I am.

Jasu is leaving Sistic. Looks like the group of us 4 girls is only down to 2, me and Dav. It's alright, I guess. We can still meet up. Good luck, Jasu!!!

Officially gave Sentosa the notice that I want to go back in October, and so far so good. Delvin called me today and asked if I am really interested in going back. I love working in Sentosa, I love the island, it's a really beautiful place. Even though I don't have really good friends there like I do in Sistic, I really love the feeling of being on the island. And the cute tourists don't hurt either. ^_~

Anyway, I am looking forward to going back there to work. But even if it doesn't goes through, maybe I will just go back there for fun. I know a lot of the nice places there that few visitors know. Places that only people who works there or goes there all the time know. Nice, quiet places. Haha.

Anyone want to go there with me? I make a terrific guide. =0) Registrations starts now.