Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Day Out

Ma La Huo Guo is not for people who do not take spicy food. Haha, I typed foot there and saw it in time, haha. Still, it's funny.

Anyway, I went out with Pink Army today and we went to Bugis. The initial plan was to shop a little, grab a bite and go to this place call Can Can or something. It's a nice cafeish-pubbish place where we can just sit and chit chat. In the end, don't know who suggested go eat steamboat, so okay, we walked and we walked until I cannot feel my butt anymore, we finally found a place to eat MA LA HUO GUO! Oh yes, thank the galloping deers and hopping rabbits, I can finally feel my butt and my entire spinal cord again. I hate shopping.

Luckily the place have one of those pots that can carry two kinds of soup at the same time, the ma la soup is so spicy. There were a lot of China people there and they are eating like they don't feel a thing. Damn. My tongue is still a little fuzzy, and I only ate the spicy stuffs after I pour some light soup over it. Loser!!!

After that, we took a leisurely walk from the place to City Hall, trying to cheat ourselves that we are actually losing whatever kilograms that we put on during the meal. Huijun then bought 4 slices of Chicago cheesecake from Cartel at 50% off, and we went home.

It sounds a lot milder now, but we were crazy with a lot of loud talking (mainly from me), and laughing so much until my jaw feels a little numb. Going out with the girls is always very exciting. For some reason, whenever we have a outing where a lot of us will be going, I will feel very excited. Kinda like the first time my primary school organised a trip to the zoo. It was my first time there, and I was damn excited about it. Ha, in a way, you can say that going out with the Pink Army is like going out with a zoo. HAHA. We were so damn noisy. Haha.