Sunday, September 04, 2005

Brrrrrooommmmm Brrrrrooommmmm

What an exhausting day! I woke up early to do venue collection at Act 3 Theatre, and that place is SO HARD to find! I walked the wrong way, and ended up walking all the way back to the starting point so that I can get my bearings and start over again. I had to go back again in the afternoon, and the rain really did not help. Feel so comfortable now, after a shower and lying in my bed. Being at home is always the best!

Went to watch Herbie: Fully Loaded in between the two shifts of venue collection and I have to say that Lindsay Lohan does it again! I think she really has a flair for choosing chick flicks with a good story and not-so-cheesy lines. Or maybe it's the way she portray her characters. I always enjoy watching her movies, she brings a certain something to the roles that she plays. There's just some kind of honest charm to her, and maybe it's also the right amount of girl with a little bit of tomboyishness. She seems to be giving out the I'm-here-to-have-fun-not-to-impress vibes. And Herbie is so cute! Where to find a bug like Herbie??!!?? I want!

Of course, there are the guys in the movie. Matt Dillion is just the right amount of charm and cockiness with a mean streak, exactly what I imagine a top-notch racer to be like. And I love his voice! Sexy! And Justin Long. Haha, I remember first seeing him in Jeepers Creepers and thought that he will probably never make it big as an actor, and seeing him as a loser in Ed further consolidated this belief. But now I think I gotta change my mind. He just needed the right character to play. He's so cute in HFL, and he makes a great pair with Lindsay. And I seriously think he looks like Tony Leung, who used to be my Prince Charming. Haha. So is Justin Long the new PC? Keke, I don't think so, but still, he's cute. =] And Breckin Meyer!!! I LOVE HIM!!! MARRIED TO THE KELLYS!!!

And here's proof that Justin Long and Tony Leung may be related. Hey! Even their surnames sound similar!


See? Uncanny!!!