Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hurray!!!

YEAH!!! HELL YEAH!!! Allow me this moment of giddy victory. I have completed my essays, and two days ahead of time! My last two of the year, consisting a total of 3500 words, and roughly about 5000 plus the ones I threw out. Ha, just trying to make myself feel more achievement. It's a good feeling.

But on the down side, I heard some shocking news that may possibly have a negative effect on the Thailand trip. Something that I have never expected to happen. I don't want to go into details due to the sensitivity of the issue, but I really hope that the problem will be resolved soon. Courage, my friend. Courage.

Well, so now with two extra days on my hands, what should I do? What should I do? I supposed I have to reserve Thursday for buying the stuffs I need and packing. So tomorrow? Think I will stay home and relax, maybe catch a movie in the evening. Wow, this feeling. Nice... =]]]]]