Saturday, September 17, 2005

A Paragorn... BORING!!!

You know how sometimes you meet a person and discovers that this person is exactly what you want to be. In short, you want to be that person *loud, stabbing music signifying discovery*. Haha, I am watching too much Scrubs.

Anyway, when such a person appears, you just cannot help feeling jealous, right? By you, I really do mean myself. But not one to appear self-centered, I am using "you" to include you, whichever nosy individual is reading my blog right now. The usage of "whichever" is a form of respect to the non-humans reading my blogs. I do know some aliens and animals who talk.

Back to the topic of this person who is everything I want to be. Seriously speaking, I don't really like her that much. Not jealousy speaking, just that she may have everything that I want to have - she's nice, smart, pretty, already born into money, so she don't have to worry about things like study money or a career that pays well -but the thing is she's extremely dull.

It's really boring when a person is so nice that there's nothing to talk to her about, because she wouldn't gossip. And everything you ask her, she is bound to be positive and supportive. She doesn't get angry over anything, it's like there is nothing malicious or negative underneath that perfect package. And worse! SHE DON'T LAUGH AT JOKES OR EVEN TELL JOKES. Everything someone jokes about something, she smiles and that's it. Grr. Is she a robot?

I know I am being extremely mean and bitchy here, but I just don't get it. I guess He who creates us is really fair after all. There is really no such thing as a perfect person.