Friday, September 23, 2005

Something About Bloggers

Just read somewhere that people who blogs online are actually exhibitionists that probably lack attention in their real lives, and rely on blogging to seek that urge to be heard. It also states that people who spends a lot of time on blogging might actually be suffering from actual psychological problems.

Oh yeah, I am definitely an exhibitionist. I actually like to walk around my block in Las Vegas-style drag costumes ala Miss Congeniality II, with lots of feathers, and I would actually offer to sign autographs with the feathers and the ink pad that I carry in my bra fashioned from aluminium foil.

And when I feel that I am being neglected by my belly-dancing father and Greek tragedy actress mother (which validates my Las Vegas drag-showgirl urges), I would come online to blog about my wounded feelings of being such a perfect, resplendent being that everyone around hates me and refuses to join in my "It's Raining Men" dance.

Other than that, I also have a nail polish-sniffing psychologist whose only response to my problems is "And how does that make you feel?" and "That's an enchanting colour you have there on your nail. Do you think they have that in coral?" And when I feel that even he cannot satisfy my urges to be heard, I would run home, sobbing and weeping to make a record of my thoughts at this sweet little spot call "http://keiia.blogspot.com".

Oh yeah, only the nuts blog only, alright. -_-

PS: Hey! Broke my personal record! 5 posts in a day! YEAH!