Friday, September 23, 2005

Smile, You Are Going To Get Confused.

Wow, everyone is blogging about something serious, so I guess I should also contribute some sobriety into my existence. Not that I am a drunk or anything, but the way I live my life, it's almost like I am consuming nothing but vodka and olives for sustenance. Bleh, inside joke.

Say something smart, say something smart. Hmm, what can I say that will be absolutely smart and impressive? Neh, I've got nothing! Zilch! Niente! When they say that you have nothing to say, then speak from the heart. Well, then, I HATE PEACUPHEAD!!!

Who the heck is PEACUPHEAD? He's the guy who ruined my life, that's who he is. I don't really want to put down his name, because I don't want to give him any sort of satisfaction that he had made any impact whatsoever on my life. Yeah! I still have my pride! But he did. Damn, humans are strange creatures. We are extremely capable of twisting things to make life easier for ourselves.

Peacuphead was the guy I used to liked. A lot. He's smart, funny, not harsh on the eyes, and he's not boring. Where do you find guys like that anymore? Anyway, obviously nothing ever happened with him, and a few years down the road now, I realise something, he has ruined all guys for me. I cannot seemed to stop comparing the guys that I meet with him. Despite the fact that I seriously do not believe that I still have any form of romantic feelings for him, I just cannot seem to stop using him as a statboard, where I pin all the new guys I meet on and start comparing. It's wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong for me to do that. But hey, don't judge me, even ugly and fat girls would like to have the option of comparing, not that I am ugly, though I do admit I am bigger than I would like to be...

Anywho, people who don't know me very well always find it hard to believe that I have never dated anyone before. Well such people, have you seen my pictures when I was fifteen? I could give Henry from I Not Stupid a run for his money, cute as I was. People who knows me better are encouraging me to maybe be less picky and more feminine or whatever.

I guess it's always easy to start wondering if anything is wrong with yourself, when you overshoots the normal amount of time to be so single. But I would like to say for the record that I am not picky. Guilty about the not feminine, but I am really not picky. I don't have a long list of guidelines as to what the guy I would like to end up with has to be. I don't have weird fetishes that may or may not affect a healthy relationship, except maybe that once in a while, it is mandatory for said guy to chase me around (another inside joke). The bottonline is if he's the one, I will be able to feel it in my bones, and the whole shebangs begans, you know.

To be really honest with myself and with probably some totally virtual strangers that may be reading (apparently, I am getting some anonymous readership, hello to you anonymous people! *waves waves*), all I want is to be swept off my feet. I am just sitting here, waiting for the guy with the right broom to come along and start sweeping. But so far, it's like all the ones that comes around are carrying mops. Men out there! We girls do not like to be moped. Sweep! Sweep! Sweeping is the thing! All we want is a good sweeping! Who would want a wet, sloppy mop, when we can have the latest Nimbus one gazillion-thousand?

I sound delirious, and maybe a little drunk, but somehow I do think that I make a little sense, don't I? I have lost track of the whole point of this little exercise. I started out wanting to write something nice and sensitive. Ended up not exactly sure what my point is. Hmm, maybe I should switch to something lighter, like Scotch or Chardonnay. On the rocks. ^___________________________^

BUT I STILL WANT MY SWEEPING!!!