Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Self-Imposed Project

Ok, now that I am on hols, I am going to embark on something that I have been wanting to do for the longest time. I am going to try to finish the entire collection of novels written by Jayne Ann Krentz, and those under her pen-name of Amanda Quick.

Oh, I so love her books. I have read quite a few of her books, but I want to reread those again, and get my hands on those that I haven't. And I do have to say that these are not all of the books that she wrote. She have tons of other books under other pen-names. I love this lady, she's just amazing! Ok, so here's the list that I want to complete. If and when I finish, I will start on the other books that she wrote.

Jayne Ann Krentz:

Twist of Fate
Sweet Starfire
Crystal Flame
A Coral Kiss
Midnight Jewels
Gift of Gold
Gift of Fire
Golden Chance
Silver Linings
Sweet Fortune
Perfect Partners
Family Man
Wildest Hearts
Hidden Talents
Grand Passion
Trust Me
Connecting Rooms
Absolutely, Positively
Deep Waters
Sharp Edges
Flash
Eye of the Beholder
Soft Focus
Eclipse Bay
Lost & Found
Dawn in Eclipse Bay
Smoke In Mirrors
Summer in Eclipse Bay
Light in Shadow
Truth or Dare
Falling Awake

Amanda Quick:

Seduction
Surrender
Scandal
Rendezvous
Ravished
Reckless
Dangerous
Deception
Desire
Mistress
Mystique
Mischief
Affair
With This Ring
I Thee Wed
Wicked Widow
Slightly Shady
Don't Look Back
Late For the Wedding
The Paid Companion
Wait Until Midnight
Lie By Moonlight