Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lalalala, I am perky!!!

Ivy, aka Sistic Call Centre's esteemed CSS commented today that in recent weeks I seem to be becoming more, erm, "perky" (???!!??). But ok, I do feel that I feeling happier. Maybe it's going back to work that makes relaxing all the more enjoyable, or maybe it's just being happier now that I am on holidays. Who knows?

Hmm, i am covered in mosquito bites, I have one on my leg, one on my back and severl on my arms. WTF???!!!?? I hope it's not dengue. If it's dengue, when would I know it's dengue? Drats.

Ok, I am going to scratch now. When you have so many areas that is itching, you kinda need to allocate time to scratch. Heh.

Oh, in case anyone is interested, I registered for MDIS today. If all goes well, I will be starting my Mass Comm advance diploma next year and will be on my way to a mass comm degree. YEAH!