Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sufferance From Beaningitis

I am seriously gone. Having Beaningitis (teeheeheeheehee). Ha, usually I get more excited about something the day after I actually experienced it. So in the usual me fashion, I find myself waking up feeling very intrigued about Sean Bean.

He's so talented!!! *gush gush gush* May I add him to my list of very suave, very talented, very versatile, VERY HANDSOME men? Huh? Huh? Huh? Hmm, looks like I am making my way around the Fellowship. First Orlando, than Viggo, now Sean. Woohoo, unhealthy, very unhealthy, but I mean, look at him!!!



How can anyone not get Beaningitis (teeheeheeheehee) after more than an hour of staring at him? Seriously, how can a man be so good-looking? *stares at him with disgust and accusation* What hope is there for the other men who are not Viggo Mortensen, Eric Bana, Christian Bale, Josh Hartnett, Hugh Jackman, certain members of certain Korean boybands, or certain cute actors hailing from Japan? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO??!!??

Life is seriously harsh for people like me.