Saturday, October 29, 2005

I Heart Mr Bean

Finally caught Flight Plan today, and must say it's one of the better movies I saw this year. The suspense is not too overwelming, but just enough to keep you interested. And Jodie Foster is just the right amount of panic without being too irritating. You know those panicky mothers that just make you want to strangle them? Yeah, Jodie Foster makes you want to strangle those aircrew instead for not helping her.

Except Sean Bean. I love Sean Bean!!!

Ha, what's the link between Viggo Mortensen, Eric Bana and Christian Bale, my top favourite actors? Sean Bean!!! Don't believe me? Ha, you know I am just dying for a chance to say it anyway. So it's Lord Of The Rings with Viggo, Troy with Bana and Equilibrium with Bale.

You know when you like someone a lot, you also like their movies a lot and you will end up liking their co-stars a lot too. I like Sean Bean!!! I don't really like him in Lord Of The Rings, because, let's face it, he's creepy in that, but I do like him a lot in Equilibrium. That's where the whole interest in Yeats' poetry came about. The way he read the last few lines of the poem is just so, you know. Haha. And Troy, don't get me started. He's so dashing that I was watching him as much as I was watching Bana. I like Dou Xian Sheng!!!

Oh, and I finally went to the newly constructed new National Library. RAP!!! Very nice, very nice. They have like over 12 storeys, a drama centre, 3 levels of reference sections, and a RARE BOOKS section. It's so cool, but the rare books section is out of bounds to public. I wonder if there is anyway to go inside to take a look. It's just so cool, and I managed to find a collection of Yeats' poetry. There are so many good literature there, I can easily find Sylvia Plath, Bernard Shaw, and Ibsen's works there, among others, almost like a Lit student's paradise. It's just too nice, TOO NICE, think it's gonna be one of my favourite places now.