Monday, November 07, 2005

Lalala...

Good day, my minions, like my new bloghead? I do not want to hear any comments of whoever being dirty or sweaty or whatever. I think he looks very cool and very suave here. Some would say I do not know the meaning of the word "suave", you must be joking. Of course I know what the word means. I just think that even when he is dirty and sweaty, he still oozes that "sophisticated charm" that “debonair gentlemen” exudes.

Ok, so today was weird, I was on my way to work, when this girl sat beside me, and I caught a waft of her scent. SHE SMELLS LIKE MA MAMAN!!! Seriously! My mum always have this stale fruit smell combined with this soapy smell that she got from many decades of being around fruits and her love (love is putting it lightly) of washing her hands. It’s quite a pleasant and familiar smell. I was quite surprised that this little girl had the same smell. Does she sell fruits and has a crazy thing for washing her hands like me mum? It’s interesting because in the twenty odd years of my life, I have never met anyone who smelled like my mum. Heehee.

Alright, I think today’s entry is a little stupid, I don’t really have anything else to blog about. So there. Enjoy the new bloghead. Might be changing my music tonight.