Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pictures

I took a bunch of photos over the last year with my mobile phone, and I never had the chance to post a lot of them, so I'm gonna do so now. I am going to break them into a couple of posts, so that nobody will be overwhelmed. Ha, so you want pictures? Be prepared for a crapload of pictures. Provided, of course, that I don't get lazy.

Here's a light start, this is my work place at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Bet a lot of people never seen it on a quiet day, without any events going on. It's very quiet and secluded. I like it.


The inner part of the stadium, where the "backstage" is. There are signed posters of the artistes, who had performed here, lining the walls.


The pretty lights.


Carpark area.


The Sistic Office area. It's really not as dark in reality as it looks.


AHHH, DARKNESS!!! Anyway, further front is the door where we go into the call centre.