Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A New Beginning

I finally started on something that I really like, for the moment. I even have names! My main character is named Theo Kincaid, people who's been friends with me for a while will know why. But I have this adorable sub-character who is so darn cute!!! A nice, old man who thinks he's a poet, called Thomas Jacobs. I am kinda thinking of changing his name to Hector Jacobs. Ha, the fun of writing, power in your hands.

And I seemed to be spending a lot of time developing another sub-character called Damian Stark. He's supposed to be the best friend of Theo. But somehow, he's so larger than life!!! Heehee. And so darn cute. In my story, I call the shots, so if I say he's cute, then he is.

Well, I haven't come up with a female character yet. It's always harder to come up with an interesting female character, one that actually reflects strength and feminity, and is up to my standards. Being a female myself, it's easier to be judgemental about the female character than the male. It would take a while to develop her, I guess. Come out, come out from my brain, stop hiding. I am thinking of naming her Penelope or Prudence, I really like regency-sounding names.

Don't be holding your breath. Odds are I will get bored in a few days, and start another story.