Monday, November 14, 2005

I Am Boo-Ti-Pul Hor!!!

Okay, so a guy you have not talked to in a very long while, somehow, saw a picture of you online, and thought that you have suddenly become very, very pretty. Maybe it was a good day, and maybe it was a particularly good picture. The angle of the photo-taking was so excellent, the lighting was perfect, and depicted this fantastic side of your face, that just screams "BEAUTY, BEAUTY IN IT'S MOST UNADULTERATED MOMENT", which was the reasons why you posted it online in the first place. And said guy saw it, and immediately made attempts to contact you with the following message:

"wah so long nvr cu nw u so chio ah? 12 cum out for kofee sumtym? wat ur hp num?"

What gives??!!??

Asshole.

Jerk.

Go to hell.

And the sheer audacity of this guy to talk to me in such a godawful, disgusting, demeaning, broken English. Most of my friends actually make an effort to talk to me with minimal broken English because they hate it when I correct them (haha), and look at this pile of garbage! Is it even a sentence? I can forgive a teenager who writes like that, BUT A 25 YEAR OLD GROWN-UP? Look at the short forms, the punctuations, the lack of proper sentencing!!! Gosh, this is tragic.

I am not above using broken English myself, and I actually like to talk broken Enggrish, I am proud to be Sinkapolean, and talk bloken Enggrish. It's a Sinkapolean thing what, corlect?

But just don't write to me in broken English that is so broken, I have to read it a few times before I can understand what the heck is going on. AND HOW DARE HE SUGGEST THAT I WAS NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS I EVER AM!!! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO BEAUTIFUL, OKAY? I mean, come on, look at me!

And presenting once again, the famous property agent photo...

Property Agent #453920
Quote: "The best interest of your property is my best interest!!!"
(New) Motto: "Your Property Is My Business!"

See? Look at the beautiful tendrils of hair falling to my face, the large, round, innocent, eyes, so full of compassion and a zest for life, the fabuloso cheek bones, the nose, okay, I have big nose, skip, and the precise sharpness of my chin. So boo-ti-pul hor!!! Where got now then boo-ti-pul? Long long ago boo-ti-pul until now hor! Hummph!

Asshole.

Jerk.

Go to hell.