Saturday, November 19, 2005

Jasu's "Dope" Chalet

Hmmm, I don't know what to blog. Let's blog about the chalet I went to on Wed/Thur for Jasu's birthday celebration. In the words of certain people from certain countries, "it was dope". Let's do a recap.

Wednesday morning: Ivy messaged me, WAKING ME UP, before the time I actually planned to wake up. People who know me well know that I am not a morning person, especially when I am all ready to wake up at a certain time. I kinda ignored her first SMS, intending to reply her when I woke up properly, but Miss Persistency SMSed me a second time! Grrr.

Wednesday afternoon: Got up, got ready. Took the bus to Seng Kang where Ivy lives. First time to her place! She asked me to stop by Compass Point and wait for Jasu to pick me up since I did not know the way to her place. I was early, so I walked around, trying to find a cash deposit, couldn't find any and ended up eating a bagel from Starbucks (I love those things!)

Ivy's house: Ha, supposed to help her out, but ended up watching TV with Jasu. We did rolled some sweet potatos into aluminium foil. Ivy's house is very interesting. I have never been to a Catholic's house before. I wanted to ask about the altar, but a bit shy. Ha, next time must ask! Her sister quite shy also, said "Hi" to Jasu, but seemed to be avoiding me. Am I scary? ^_______________^

East Coast Costa Sands Resort: Arrived early. Chalet was a surprise for Jasu, so Ivy told me to go to the washroom and stall Jacintha, while she go get the keys. Haha, I tried to stall her by asking her to wait for me to buy a drink, but she just walked off to find Ivy. But Ivy already had the keys! Hurray Ivy!!!

Yan and Bao Bao arrives: Yippie! Off to the chalet. But the whole place was so dirty, the floors!!! Yucks! So we started to wash the floors. WHY MUST WE WASH THE FLOORS? GOSH!!!

All Clean: Chalet's all clean. But what did we do? We sat outside our chalet, doing nothing. Then I started laughing at the people who tried to get their bicycles up the slope near the gate without getting off their bikes and failed. You may have no idea how funny that can be. So we sat there and looked at them. Laughed at some roller-bladers too. Some of them looked ridiculous and stupid.

Wednesday Evening: Played a little mahjong before the BBQ, then Yan started the fire. Me and Jasu are super fanners! We fanned the charcoals to make them catch the fire. And we were good!!!

BBQ: Started! Lotsa food! Ivy, Jasu and I were the cooks for the night. Main chef - Ivy, sous-chef - Jasu, and me, the brusher! Our kitchen was very busy. Everyone loves our food. Probably because they did not have a choice. We also laughed at a few more people on their bicycles.

Birthday Song: Happy birthday, Gou gou!!! Yaay, cut the cake! Took pictures, messed around with the cake, took more pictures. THEY WERE SO MEAN, PUT CHOCOLATE ON MY PRETTY FACE!!! AND MY HAIR!!! NO PRETTY ANYMORE!!! MEAN PEOPLE!!!

Drunken dog: Ivy mean! Made Jasu drink the vodka don't know plus what that she mixed. Jasu was INTOXICATED. She rested for a while. I went to the beach and sat for a while. Tried to build a sandcastle, but Yan called and told me to go back, because they were closing the gate.

Wednesday Night: We all took turns to bath and watched a little TV. Funny Ru Hua brushed her armpit with toilet brush. EEEEEEEE!!! Jasu finally woke up from her intoxication and we played mahjong, it was fun! Lost about 8 bucks, but still fun! Then we went to sleep.

Like certain people from certain countries like to say, it was dope!

PS: There are some pictures of the chalet that Jasu posted on her blog. That's Jacintha's blog. ^______^