Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Jasu!!!

Watched Oliver Twist and Swiss Dream Circus today. Let's talk about them separately.

Oliver Twist was GREAT! I read a couple of reviews and viewer comments, and a lot of them were negative, but then, I don't really know the story of Oliver TWist, I know the plot a little, but not the whole story, and the movie really brought it to life for me.

I think the stars of the movie were definitely the kids, particularly Artful Dodger for me. At first, he seems like such a nice boy, then a bad side of him appears, and towards the end, you realise that there is actually an inate goodness about him.

Swiss Dream Circus is one hottie fest, I should say. It's done in the style of old time family circus with a tinge of the artistic theatrics made popular by Cirque Du Soleil. It is really a good time fun performance. And the performances were actually really good, And Jonathan, oh Jonathan. Haha, by the end of the night, ALL THE GIRLS want Jonathan. He's this really cute guy, who has these fantastic ABS, BICEPS, MUSCLES EVERYWHERE. I swear I could see all of his muscles, every single iota of it. And what does Swiss Dream Circus have that most circuses don't? Ha, they have guys who tear their tops off. Awesome.

Personally, I LOVE THE CLOWN!! Oh, he's so cute. And he actually pulled me to the stage for a little "volunteering". It was embarrassing, but funny. I love funny, and of course, I am constantly seeking to embarrass myself. Great show, go watch it!

By the way, I was not really into Jonathan, ha, I had my eye on another cutie. Heehee. What's a show without checking out the cuties?

Sorry if this entry is boring. I am beat and I want to sleep. So good night!

PS: Happy Birthday to my dear, dear, Gou Gou friend!!!