Friday, November 18, 2005

Something That Made Me Go "hmmmm"

Excerpts from Vennie's blog:

"I'm suddenly reminded of the aspiration to open a "duck" shop not too long ago...wahaha, so many ambitions in mind now...Rose and I have already decided to invest, hope to be realized in 10 yrs time, any interested party will be welcomed to invest too..of cuz moreen shall be the tester for quality control!! wahaha cool..sure can earn a lot of money, and we will be targeting rich tai tai...woohoo~ hopefully the govt approves it"

Hmmm, I am seriously beginning to worry that these two of my dear friends are actually not joking about this "duck" shop thing. Well, if they really appoint me head of the quality control department, I am going to be very busy testing the, erm, employees. That will make me a busy person. Very busy person.

I have very, very weird friends.

Trivia: "Duck" is used in certain languages to actually mean "gigolos". Just in case some people don't know. Yes, yes, my friends want to open a gigolo shop. Like I said, very, very weird friends. And there are people who think I am the weird one. -_-