Wednesday, November 23, 2005

L-O-V-E

This just struck me, so I thought I will do a quick blog about it.

Love is so fleeting. One moment you love one, next moment you love another. Sometimes I suspect that it is not possible to love anyone at all, you just love that feeling of loving someone. And when the feeling fades, all that is left is self-loathing and regret.

But I have seen it happened. Stood by the sidelines and watched how two people's love made them go through so much together, and willingly sacrifice almost next to everything just to fight for this evasive, elusive thing. Also saw how love destroyed two person's respect for each other, how they started to tear each other apart emotionally, because they were hurting so much, yet were unable to let go.

What about me? I guess right now, I can truthfully say that I do not want it to happen to me just yet. Of course, everyone hopes for true love. I do hope that someday, I will be able to find a guy who can make me so happy, so crazy, so mad, so thrilled, so everything, that I cannot do anything else except fall for him. But right now, I think it's better for me to be as I am. Not in love.

L-O-V-E. The corniest 4 lettered-word in the World, yet the most sought after.