Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Moment Of Light

Finally! A semi-luminous spot in my otherwise screwed-up day. The other thing other than watching Chestnuts Episode III tonight, of course. Looking forward to that, but until then, still screwed-up.

I am going to watch History Of Violence.

Viggo! Big, big, big Viggo fan. One of the few actors that actually enthuses me in ways more than just because he's extremely handsome.

Intelligent, artistic, intense, unusual, all the qualities of an interesting man. If it is up to me, I would just label him the perfect man.

He is possibly more intriguing to me than Eric Bana. He’s different. Irregular. Ha, I’ve used up all the adjectives (is it? Or is it verbs? Can never differentiate the two) I can probably think of right now to describe him.

Feeling slightly brighter, happy bright, not clever bright.

Decided to also go get Bleach manga today.

Day is looking less screwed-up by the minute.