Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Lub Bleach

I have nothing to blog about today. Ok, I do. I want to blog about the latest episode of Bleach that I just watched. It's just so freaking damn good, I could sell all my socks just to have them release the fansubs sooner.

I think the best fight so far is the one between Kuchiki Byakuya and Ichigo. But it seems like it SHOULD be. They had been building up to this fight for so long after all. Excellent. Now I just wish they would give my beloved Shuuhei more screen time. Bahahaha.

Sigh, I did an entry yesterday but it's lost! It took me one hour, but I couldn't finish it, so I decided to save it to draft. But apparently, I did not do it so well. Sigh, it was a special entry. Damn.

Anyway, so here's that message for that stupid Luvphobia.

NOTE! This one then people call doe-eyed. Yours that kind is call BAK JIU GOR BAK SAI!

There, happy now?