Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Day

Today was a HAPPY DAY!!! "Thursday, Friday, Happy Days. Saturday, What a day!!!" Bahaha, today was good because of a couple of reasons.

Reason #1 - I did not have to wake up at 5.30, more sleep!

Reason #2 - We are doing doorsales for Lexus cup these couple of days, and yesterday, they only set up a marquee for us, right under the sun. It was so humid and warm there, but today they had a container with air con and everything for us. Yaay!

Reason #3 - I finally got to see a real anime convention with cosplayers and everything!!! Granted I was only outside and not really attending it, but it was just FUN even to watch!!! I saw so many of my favourite anime characters! I saw Ichigo, Ishida the Quincy, some girl most probably trying to be my dear, dear Shuuhei, the Sandal-Hat guy, a lot of other Bleach characters (Bleach seemed to be a popular choice), EIJI, a few of the Naruto characters. I was so tickled, I COULD NOT STOP GIGGLING. When I giggle, something is seriously wrong. Bahahah, it was so nice to see so many good cosplayers in one place. Not all though, there were quite a few who looked like idiots, but there were really good ones too. Hahah, so happy!

Reason #4 - THE BEST REASON!!! I got a complimentary ticket to Mayday concert from a very nice promoter. She was so nice!!! And I really enjoyed myself! I was swaying between watching or not, because I hate to watch it alone, and I had work tomorrow. Up till the point going over there to work, I was considering whether to buy a ticket or not. And it was so nice to get a ticket to watch them!!! Mayday was good! Very, very good. So happy!

Haha, in few words, I am so happy!!! Today was a good day. Everything was good!