Monday, December 19, 2005

Recap

Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la.

Indeed, indeed. Christmas is not just around the corner, it's over the corner! Had a tremendous amount of fun the last couple of days. Went out on Friday with my Pink Army gang. As usual when going out with them, there was a lot of laughing, a lot of speaking loudly, and a lot of unusual behaviour. Bahaha.

Saturday, I had lunch with Pam and Dav after work. I don't think I've blogged about Pam before. She's one of my colleagues at Sistic, and we have been going out a lot recently. She's this very adorable girl who has this REALLY HUGE dog call Sunshine. She, Dav and I are going for Korean lessons together. Haha, yaay! I am taking Korean lessons! SHINHWA, WAIT FOR ME~~~~ -siao-

After lunch, we went back to the office because all of us had another shift that day, and after work, I went shopping with Yan, Kaiming and Bao Bao. Bahaha. Bought a top at Giordano. Got discount.

And yesterday, I went to work at Swiss Dream Circus, and after that went to Ivy's house for mahjong! Haha, it was fun! I won $4.40. But the cab fare home was $17.00 Haha, it's not the money hor, it's the experience and company. Bahahaha.

Okay, so that's the recap of the last 3 days. Lazy to blog lar! Still on a Mayday high. Wonder how long will I be into them. You know after more than a year, I am still using Shinhwa ringtones. HAHAHA. Actually it's more due to lack of choice. Hahaha. Err, ok. I am beginning to not make sense. So I shall stop here. In case I am too lazy to blog before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!