Thursday, December 15, 2005

Vomit, Vomit, Vomit

Arrgh! I hate getting food poisoning. I ate some very suspicious chicken the day before yesterday, and ended up very sick yesterday. I actually felt sick the night before, but I thought that it could be the weather or something, and went to sleep.

The interesting thing is, when I woke up, I did throw up a little, but I actually went ahead and got ready for work. I was like 15 minutes away from my workplace when I decided that I did not want to die before 12 pm, so I called in sick, and went home.

I immediately threw up the moment I reached home, and throughout the day, I kept alternating between throwing up and sleeping.

I finally felt better around late afternoon, when my system decided that it had purged my body of the POISONOUS CHICKEN. POISON!!! I stopped throwing up, but I wasn't able to eat much of anything the rest of the day, because I still felt seriously nauseous. I did manage to eat a little porridge though.

I hate getting food poisoning. I am never going to step in another Long John Silvers again!!! It's probably not their fault that their grilled chicken was not really done well, and stupid person that I am, I ate it, even though I felt something was not right. I just simply hate to complain and return stuffs, that's just the way I am. Stupid. Yeah, it's not their fault that their stupid cook did not bother to make sure the chicken was fully cooked before they served it to me. Yeah, it is DEFINITELY not their freaking fault.