Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Message To Pink Army

Dear Pink Army!!!

Haha, coming to the end of 2005, do you all notice something? NEXT YEAR IS OUR 10TH YEAR TOGETHER!!! What a long time to be friends!!! And a fantastic ten years it had been! Throughout these 10 years, we cried together, laughed (a lot) together, make noise (a lot) together, and did so many things together. A lot of my "first times" also give to you all already. First time I stay overnight outside, first time I make-up, first time I buy underwired bra, first time I wear sleeveless, first time I go cheong, first time I drink alcohol, and a lot, a lot is done with all of you by my side. I seriously think that without all of you, my life would be less colourful and very, very different.

Very happy and, for some strange reason, very excited that we are stepping into the second decade of our lives together. I know that the next ten years will be as fun, colourful and exciting as the last. The loyalty and kinship that we shared is something that is very precious and which I have always treasured and try (I say TRY ah) not to take for granted.

I have always felt that I am very lucky to be a part of this close-knitted group of friends, and that if I never make any more friends for the rest of my life, I am still content to just have all of you. Even though things do get ugly from time to time, our inate BEAUTY always shines through in the end. Because we all so chio, how to make things ugly?

Haha, too much mushy already. ENOUGH! So the ending wish is that Pink Army will spend many more decades together, go through many more birthdays, weddings, births, man yues, kids' birthdays, wedding anniversaries, our children's graduations, etc etc. And eventually when we are all old, we can hold each other's hands and go shopping or go dance those social dance at community centres!!!