Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just In

Taking a short break from studying now, so thought I will just drop in a quick blog.

Psychology is HARD!!! Interesting, but hard!!! There are just so many theories that are kind of common sense but you will never really think of it until you read about it and go "Hey! That's right!”

Been trying to catch up on my reading for the past couple of days, probably like 75% done for the week. There is just so much reading to do!!! I am kinda worried that I won't be able to catch up once I start Mass Comm. I kind of have a timetable worked out, but since when have I been able to stick to a timetable? Arrgh...

Anyway, amidst the studying, I discovered that I can only listen to smooth jazz radio stations while I am studying. It's kinda strange because I have never been a big fan of jazz. I've tried quite a few online radio stations, pop, rock, alternative, hip hop, r n b, indie, top 40, but nothing else seems to work. The heart wants what it wants, I guess. There's something about smooth jazz that really helps me concentrate. Anyone wants to psychoanalyse that?

Bah! Who cares? As long as I can concentrate while doing my readings, I will listen to pigs snort over and over again if I have to. But I would really prefer listening to cows moo. There is just something about the soft, deep mooing sound that sooths my soul. -____-

Alright!!! Back to my books! Ikimashou!!!

PS: Gonna change my bloghead and the background music real soon. Patience and enjoy the Mayday theme while you can.