Monday, February 06, 2006

Lalala

Hello, hello!!! Isn't it disgusting how some people can be so negligent towards their blog? Bahaha.

Had a well-rested CNY. By well-rested, I mean boring. By well-rested, I mean STAYING AT HOME ALMOST MOST OF THE TIME, SLEEPING.

Sigh, but I did get to visit a lot of my friends' houses to "pai nian" plus "bua kiao". Turning into a big "kiao kia" here. Kekekeke (does anyone think this sounds like some parrot chortling at you in a sarcastic, yet sheepish manner?).

It's now back to work, classes, work classes. Repeat. Gonna start my advance diploma in Mass Comm very soon. 20th February to be exact. I am excited about finally getting started in Mass Comm, but I am not thrilled about being very, very busy. I could probably cope with the studying alone, but having to work on top of that... Sigh, just the planning of my schedule alone gives me headaches.

Hmm, I am so not going to have time for my animes, sitcoms, comics, novels, erm, blogging (???) and etc, etc, am I? Sigh... Hopefully the boat reach the bridge and naturally straighten. Bahaha.