Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello, How Are You? Ok? Fine?

Okaaay, so I haven't been the most responsible blogger recently. I apologise for my lack of responsibility towards blogging. But I will not apologise for my laziness. Laziness IS one of my responsibilities too.

Becoming an anime freak. I actually joined an anime forum in the hopes of getting to more fellow anime fans. Finished Hunter X Hunter last week. Fantastic. Going to get my hands on the manga very, very soon. FINALLY MANAGED TO BORROW BLEACH MANGA FROM ONE OF MY COLLEAGUES FROM SISTIC, PAUL!!! THANK YOU BAO LUO!!!

So happy, so happy. This reminds me of something that one of my friends said to me before. This was before I was into mangas and anime, and could not understand why he likes to watch "cartoons" so much. He said, "A good manga is worth every stroke, and a good anime is worth every second." Bahaha, Bad quote, but if you love mangas and anime, it is so true.

Well, here's my own little quote, "BISHOUNEN, BISHOUNEN, MANY MANY BISHOUNEN!!!" Now how's that for a good quote. ^_______^