Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some Anime

Hmmm, when was the last time I blogged? Let's see. Okay, so the last time I blogged was 4th January. Not as long ago as I thought it was.

Been watching anime religiously for the past couple of days. Watching Kyou Kara Maou and Hunter X Hunter concurrently. Actually Naruto too, but not really very into it.

I have to say that KYOU KARA MAOU IS SO DAMN GOOD. If you want cool guys, they have it. Humour, silliness, guys who love guys, girls who love guys, you name it, they have it. While not the best in terms of story plot or the graphics with their slightly too cliché developments and much too-vibrant colours, it makes up for it by being pure entertainment.

Hunter X Hunter is very good too, but I am not too deep into the episodes yet, but so far, I had a great time watching it. So if you have some time on your hands, and a lot of money or lots of bandwidth, these two anime are a must-watch.

Still waiting for Bleach. Bleach is about the only anime that I watched that has humour, great story plot, fantastic artwork, and everything. Bahaha.

PS: Hunter X Hunter is complete with 62 episodes, with 3 completed OAVs. As for Kyou Kara Maou, it is still ongoing with 64 episodes so far.

PSS: Both Hunter X Hunter (No. 32) and Kyou Kara Maou (No. 50), along with Bleach (No. 27), Prince of Tennis (No. 18) and Naruto (No. 17) is TV Asahi Top 100 Anime last year. What can I say? I have good taste in anime. Here’s the link to the entire list:

http://animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=7455