Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Like To Act Japanese And Use The Word Minna

Hello minna! How was your week? I had a very productive week if I do say so myself. I did a little planning, not a concise one, just set small goals of the must-dos and the can-do-if-I-can. And it works for me. I am alternating between studying, working and ANIME TIME (very important, very important. Anime watching is like the only hobby I have that keeps me EXHILERATED).

I am not sure if I can still keep up when lessons for Mass Comm STARTS TOMORROW (DAMN!!! Excited, nervous and stressed all at the same time!!!), but since I am working lesser, I expect to be able to cope.

And I finally found out who my tutor for my Lit exam preparations is. FINALLY! I was just about to get worried. Bahaha.

Birthday coming up in a couple of days, don’t really feel a lot of excitement; I think I am more excited about the latest episode of Bleach than having a birthday. Anyways, one of my friends, I forgot who (haha, too many friends already, haha), asked me what kind of birthday wish do I have. Well, I’ve been making Christmas resolutions, New Year resolutions, Chinese New Year resolutions, it seems a little greedy to make birthday resolutions, but ok…

I hope that all my friends and family will have a good year ahead, that I will be able to do well in my studies, and for 2006 to be a BETTER year than 2005. Ha, well, if I am really wishing for things, I hope that I can stay 18 forever. If I can, screw all the wishes before this. Haha. The sacrifices for youth.

Anyway, I plan to laze around today, an off day from the productive week, so I better get on with my lazing. Meeting the Pink Army girls later to get an early celebration on for my birthday. Hoho, nothing special, just having dinner. But knowing us, we’ll probably talk too much and laugh too loud again. Haha.

Will try to blog again soon.

Have a great week ahead, minna!