Thursday, March 09, 2006

Scrambled Brains Anyone?

My brains are fried. I can’t study. Zero information retaining ability. Why is that so? I can’t seem to go to exams without experiencing panic. I don’t know why.

I used to be able to at least study a little, and pass my exams. What happened? Have I been bumming around for too long?

Are my brains permanently damaged from watching too much anime?

I need help.

It’s just Journalism Skills. Just writing. Why is it so hard to me?

Not doing so well in Literature either. Don’t get me started on Psychology. I think my brains are about to explode. What is happening to me? Why can’t I study?

Arrrgh…

In other news, I finally confirmed the fact that Rain does not speak a lot of English. He could probably speak a few words very well, but that’s it. Hmm, how am I suppose to talk to him if he doesn’t speaks English?

Fine! I shall learn Sign Language.

See? Told you my brains are fried.