Monday, March 27, 2006

Attuned

Hello!!! How's everyone doing?

I finally cleared the air with a friend, and it seems like things are alright after all.

I also found how much of a bitch a so-called "friend" can be. I am not even worried that she will read this and call me out or whatever shit.

She said stuffs that she shouldn't have, things that were told to her in confidence, both sides, and added her own little twists to it along the way. She made both of us thought that the situation was really bad. And worst, both of us were waiting for things to explode in our face, not daring to take the first step.

Sheesh, breaks your heart, doesn't it? Whatever, I'm not that close with her anyway.

With all these stress on my shoulders, add to the assignments and exams coming up, I've been having bouts of stomach upsets since yesterday. And today, diarrhoea. Cheonging toilet since this morning, but better now after some weird tablets my Mama gave me. My Mummy's so smart!

Ha, people who’ve seen me the past couple of days, don’t ask me why I don’t look like I was under stress at all. I am good at SEGMENTATION. And I have another rather stressful problem at hand.

Whatever it is, I am glad that this whole thing is over. And one more thing I want to say to someone.

Fucking stay out of my life, bitch. If you even try to mess with my life and my friends again, I won’t let it go easy like this time. If you dare, call me out now. We'll see how fast your sleazy, fucking tale-carrying mouth can come up with explanations.