Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SIM Library = FREE INTERNET

Lalalala... Sitting in the SIM library now like a stupid idiot. Come school so early for what? Think I want? No choice wor.

I want to complain about some weird Malaysian OLD BITCH yesterday who called the hotline. She said she cannot hear me and asked me to SPEAK LOUDER, and when I did, she told me to STOP SHOUTING AT HER. STUPID OLD BITCH, GO TO HELL!!!

Ahhh, that feels better.

Stupid bitch. The thing about some people is that they feel like the whole world has to bow to them and lick their toes, and that other people are not humans. These people better watch out, someday, someone will cut their toes off. Maybe cook with sambal. Muaahahahaha.

Okay, enough of the sadist musings. Gosh! Only 3rd days ofr Public Relations and my head is about to burst! I have ZERO time to study Psychology at all!!!! LACKING BEHIND!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. *Panic* *PANIC*

That said, I do feel that PR is a much more interesting topic than Journalism Skills. Haha.

Anyway, hopefully I can get in some quality reading time next week. I should really stop working. Sigh~~~~~