Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Don't Join Fanclubs

Why? I have no idea? I like being a fan. I might not be a fan of screaming and running after idols like a crazy woman, but I still enjoy the experience of being a fan. Nothing like being struck dumb in the presence of the person who you think is THE KING. Bahaha.

Why not join a fanclub, and consolidate my fandomship. Several reasons.

a) I can never idolise a lot of people for more than a few months.
b) The ones that I do idolise for more than a few months do not have local fanclubs.
c) The ones that I do idolise for more than a few months and have local fanclubs, well, I don't feel like joining.

Bahaha! The thing is, I am too old to be running around after buses, possibly getting knock down by the taxi coming up behind, and screaming my head off. I can't scream anyway, something with my vocal tracts or some shit...

Anyhooooo, I think I'm well past that age. I regret not having such an experience when I was younger and did not know better. Now, it's toooooo late. I DO know better. Sigh~~~~~

To be honest, fanclubs scare me. You have no idea how loud and shrieky they can be. Try being caught in the middle of a group of fans. Don't think I don't know what I am talking about. I do, I FARKING DO!!! So scary, so scary. SOB SOB SOB!!! -goes hysterical at the memory-

Anyway, so that's why I don't want to join a fanclub. Even though I may have certain "lusting desires" to do so. Bahaha.

Bahaha, just in case you find this post nonsensical. It's the best I can do in trying to keep my blog up to date. Haha.