Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SIM Library Is SOOOOO Quiet

Sitting at the SIM Library now, surfing the net. Aren't people who have unlimited access at home, and who still die die want to use free public access irritating? Muahaha. Hate me? I don't care!!!

Anyway, I am so tired! I am going to fall asleep at the lecture. It's not a possbility, it's not even a prediction, it's a FACT. I AM going to fall asleep at the lecture.

Obviously I have gotten myself into deeper shit than I expected. Ahaha, actually, it is still quite manageable at this point, but when exams comes around, I don't know how many ways I am going to die.

I hope I can clear the courses I have this year, and defer next year with a piece of mind. Ahha, I know. I saw that. Should be a PEACE of mind. Just left it there so that you can see how stupid I can get.

I keep doing thing nowadays. Like "I live at Woodlands", I will type "I leave at Woodlands". Or "Help me say High to her". My brain is going into the sewage. Don't use something for a long time, it will start to degenerate. Muahahaah. Okay, so today I decided to get myself a few books to read. Reading always makes my brain feel exercised. That's why I don't like to read too much, I get enough of that from textbooks, which I don't really read either.

Anyway, I am too tired to keep typing. So bye.