Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shows Day

Watched West Side Story with Dav, Zhen Zhen and her friend and after that, met up with Yan and Ivy with Zhen Zhen to watch 8 Below. Great musical, FANTASTIC movie. I love the dogs!!! So cute!!!

The movie is really, really, really good, and it's nice to see Paul Walker do something that I actually love for a change. Ahha. He's such a good-looking guy, but the movies he was never really did appeal to me, except maybe Fast & Furious. But he's seriously a very, very good-looking guy, he has that whole California surfer-dude look. And his eyes. Muahahahaha.

But the dogs, my goodness, the dogs!!! They make me want to get 8 huskies,put them all in my bedroom and play with them all day. I love dogs!!! Ehhehheh.

West Side Story was great! Not the best that I've seen, but I love the singing, Josh Young especially has a really mesmerising voice. Kinda tired now, so this entry's a little crappy. Heh. Time to get a shower and go to bed. WORK TOMORROW! Sian!