Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TYSJTR

Just something weird that no one will understand. It's okay.

Thank you, SJ Tim Robinson. You made me see something so meaningful and so true that it kinda knocked a little sense into me.

I think it's a miraculous stroke of fate that made me search for you. Reading about your life made me realised that nothing is constant in this world, things change, people change, everything changes, the most important thing is being happy. The most important thing is that I should STOP wasting my life away on useless things and keep looking out for what is truly mine.

Even though our paths has never and will probably never, ever cross. I am still grateful to you for once giving my life a lot of light and colour, and for giving me this relevation, unintended as it may be.

I hope you stay happy, no matter what others says, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE!!!