Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Music Will Always Be Music

For some weird reason, I suddenly have this urge to listen to one of Five's (Five who? You ask?) songs from their first album. I used to really like them, haha. I thought that they really had talent. And Scotty was finnnneeee. Keke.

So I was looking through my stacks of old CDs (there are A LOT, I can assure you), trying to find my Five CD, and I was quite amused by some of the CDs that I bought and REALLY liked. Buying CDs used to be one of my favourite things to do, and I have to admit, I wasn't very discriminating when it came to music. I am still not very discriminating now, but I have become a lot more picky since.

Hehheh, so here are some (yeah, only SOME) of the CDs that I used to love:

Kavana
Code Red
Hanson
Jordan Knight
Aaron Carter
Vitamin C
Peter Andre
Caught In The Act
Lolly (Oh Mickey, you're so fine~~~~, that Lolly)
Human Nature

Hehheh, just a few lar, no time to go and look at each and everyone. But I did found a few more that I think I might still like such as Sixpence None The Richer, Nelly Furtado, Standfast and Joan Jett. Hehheh, so I will be listening to these CDs, not forgetting my Five, and trying to remember what it felt like when I was 16 years old. ^_______^