Thursday, May 25, 2006

CAN'T SLEEP!!!

3 am and I cannot sleep. 3 AM!!!

I know it's not such a big deal since I am a late sleeper, but I really want to get up early tomorrow to work on my assignment due on Friday, and study for my exam, also on Friday. Yeah, big day Friday.

So why don't I work on my assignment now? I can't, because I really want to sleep. And I can't sleep because I don't know why!!! Why can't I sleep? Sigh...

Oh, I won 30 bucks at mahjong on Sunday. Keke. I finally won! After months and months of being a loser, I finally won at mahjong. I really hate being a loser at anything, so it's a rather nice feeling.

-Yawn-

Why is that I can yawn and feel so tired, but I just cannot sleep? Is something bothering me? Or maybe it's just the examination nerves. Aahahaha. I don't know. Gonna try to get back to sleep now.

PS: The very nice Luvphobia, the lao beng, got me a copy of Tristan & Iseult as a belated birthday gift. Thanks dude, appreciate it. Will post up a picture and a review as soon as I can.