Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Am A Lazy Bum

I am a lazy bum!

I like to sleep, hence I am a lazy bum.


My mind twirls off to gawd knows where while I am studying, hence I am a lazy bum.


My room is a mess! Hence I am lazy bum.


I haven't pay my bills, hence I am a lazy bum.


But most of all, I refuse to update my blog properly, hence I am a lazy bum!!!


Ahhh, whenever I see people with really nice and interesting blog entries, I would be quite inspired to do the same. But, halfway through, I would suddenly have another thought: WTF am I doing? I have way better things to do than update a blog that no one bothers to read, and exists more for the gratification and validation of myself than anything else. I think I will feel so much more gratified and validated if I am to laze around and watch videos.

Hence I stop.

This shall not be an exception. So there.

Have a good day, suckers!


Note: Yes! Indeed! That is indeed a PINK luminious star on my wall. Contrary to certain beliefs, I AM a girl, with girly persues. And just to prove that, here's my wall FULL of luminious stars!