Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Movie & A Drama

Watched Just My Luck today. Although it's not one of Lindsay Lohan's best movie, but I am still glad that she had not lost her quality to portray herself as more than just a brainless bimbo. Although not entirely believeable as a Manhanttan career woman type person, you kinda still look at her as a high school student, she still made it work.

And Chris Pine was surprisingly good, he's so belieavable as a dorky loser and extremely attractive as a knight in shining armour. Keke. Good movie if you have some dollars to spare and want to kill time with a romantic feel-good movie.

Ahha, watching Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest starring Ji Jin Hee. Oh, he's so dashing!!! Haha. Somehow he reminds me of Hyun Bin and the Miss Kim reminds me Kim Sam Soon. And it's kinda done in the same tone and style as Kim Sam Soon. Keke. So far, it's quite nice. And I really hope she's aiming to make 1 million USD, because I think 1 million KRW is only like $1000 over dollars?